After His birth, Jesus was honored by those near and far, culminating in the arrival of the wisemen! The coming of the wisemen has traditionally been celebrated twelve days after Christmas, on January 6, also known as the Epiphany. We’ve created this activity book to help deepen your celebration of Christmas by following those who honored him!
Here are examples of how to use this book:
- Follow our calendar of the scriptural account of the events following Jesus’s birth leading up to the arrival of the wisemen.
- Use our activity book page for the corresponding date.
- Reflect on how the verse and activity has meaning to you and your family!'
- Incorporate this with other Epiphany traditions! Some include giving gifts on the Epiphany, or each day between Christmas and the Epiphany, and celebrating the arrival of the kings with a king cake!
- Use with your Spy the Magi Plush Pal set! You can place your star near your nativity and move the wisemen plush pals towards it each day!
Click HERE to download now!
We hope this activity will be a blessing to you and your family!